Simformotion has partnered with Industrial Training International to offer nine different crane simulators, all developed with original manufacturers. Learners can focus on specific skills or work through the 1000+ provided scenarios. Each simulator is available as a portable compact model, or a larger motion-base model.
- Mobile (including sub-types)
- Boom Truck
- Carry Deck
- Rough Terrain
- Articulating Boom
Subscriptions are available for a single crane option or an unlimited option for access to all crane simulator training. Simulation and VR Training Includes:
- Tutorial. Learn basic functions, controls, and operation techniques.
- Corridor. Fine-tune basic functions and introduction to multiple simultaneous functions. Introduction of test weight loads and designated load travel path.
- Hook & Pole. Repetitions focusing on precision and load control.
- Barrel. Learn to control and “catch” the swing. Introduction to throttle functions.
- Full Lift Execution. Work with signalpersons, and tagline operators to safely and efficiently complete lifts. Multiple loads, environments, and load chart circumstances available to expose operators to a wide array of job site challenges.
- National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO) Practice Exam. Designed to focus on skills and experience needed to successfully navigate the practical exam.
- All needed hardware, including controls, for the desktop or full simulators.