- Systems are available for the construction, mining and forestry industries.
- Simulators feature authentic controls that match the real machines.
- Simulated applications are developed to match real-world worksites.
- A training specialist can teach machine operation at any location, focusing on the skills you need most.
- Customize the training:
- To understand safety scenarios or address mishaps on the worksite.
- To learn machine techniques.
- To increase production by honing skills.
Our training specialists will plan with you to create a 1-day to a week-long training session for your operators. The training will be based on the skills and techniques you want to address. Our specialist can travel to your location, to a third-party location in your area, or your team can come to our Peoria, Ill., facility for training. Simulators make it easy to be flexible.
Organizations benefit from:
- Increasing safety awareness
- Incurring no fuel costs or engine-use hours
- Leaving actual machinery open for billable production work
- Tracking learner training and performance through built-in testing
- Previewing motor skills use